Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This morning my thoughts....

.... have me thankful that I didn't toss out last year's mums when they dried up -
can you believe how they came back?
....have me excited to use my new sander, that I received for Mother's Day this year, to refinish a dresser and table I recently discovered in some one's garbage pile.... 
....have me so proud of the twins for learning to build their own Lincoln log houses....
....have me thinking we need to find time to give the twins haircuts....  
....and have me thinking about the time when Elli will have hair as long as Jason and Reagan's....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little boys smile just like Trevor...That Elli is BEAUTIFUL (like her mama)! WE MISS YOU

PAULINE said...

LORI, YOUR FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS N YOU ARE CREATING NEW FURNITURE. LOVE THAT BUREAU. CANT WAIT TO C IT. JASON N REAGAN, U TWO ARE JUST SOOOOOHANDSOME. LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR. ELLIE, BABY GIRL U ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL, LIKE YOUR MOMMY. LOVE YOUR BLOND HAIR. HUGS TO ALL,GRAMMA.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the boys' long hair - hang in there Elli - it will come soon enough!! I agree your flowers are beautiful! Miss you!

Mrs. K said...

Never knew mums came back....I always threw ours out when they died back.

Elli you are so BEAUTIFUL. Love those curly locks on the twins, wish I had curly hair.