Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembering September 11....

I have to begin this post by saying Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Hope.  Her birthday is September 11 - I know that she hates that 9-11 happened on her birthday, and I want her to know that I am thinking of her this weekend ;).
Hope with 2 of her daughters, Grace and Jade....

It is hard for me to believe that September 11, 2001 was 10 years ago.  I still get sick to my stomach and weep when I see shows about that terrible day.  It was the events of that day that inspired my husband to apply to the FBI.  I am asking everyone who reads this post to please keep our country, our law enforcement and military, and this guy....
in your prayers over this weekend.  America's enemies are very real, and so is the threat of violence over this 9-11 weekend.  Please pray for Chris (and our family - we hate it when he is away for things of this nature) as he will be away all weekend protecting and serving the country he loves.

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

You know I am praying. I pray everyday for his safety as well as the rest of our family's safety. He looks so handsome in his uniform...but then he is handsome in anything.

PAULINE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE. AWESOME PKTR. OF YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTERS. CHRIS, IM KEEPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS THIS WEEK END AND ALWAYS. I FEEL VERY SAFE WITH YOU AT THE HELM. VERY PROUD OF YOU. YOU CERTAINLY ARE VERY HANDSOME. C U ALL IN OCTOBER. HUGS,GRAMMA PAULINE.

Race Bannon said...

That dude IS handsome! Why are there no magazines (bullets) in his vest? How you gonna shoot bad guys without no bullets?