Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today my blog is dedicated to my sister, Lisa.  For the past 4 days, my sister and I have been the same age.  You see, my sister and I are Irish Twins.  “Irish twins” is used to describe two children born to the same mother within 12 months of each other.  I turned 40 last Friday, and today my sister turns 41.  It was always such a fun thing for me growing up to be the same age as my sister for 4 whole days - I tormented her;).  I have to say that it is still fun!  Happy Birthday Lisa, I love you!
Can you guess who is who?

4 comments:

PAULINE said...

WHAT A GREAT BABY PKTR THAT IS OF YOU N LISA. LOVE IT. YOUR BIRTHDAY PKTRS R AWESOME. WHAT A CELEBRATION. YOU DID GREAT CHRIS, THANK U.ID LIKE TO USE THIS NEW VACUUM WHEN I VISIT. ITS AWESOME. THE BOYS DID A GOOD JOB WRAPPING ALL THE PRESENTS. PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. MY MOUTH IS WATERING FOR THE BIRTHDAY CAKE N STICKY BUNS. THE LOOK ON THE TWINS FACE WHEN U R CUTTING THE CAKE IS FUNNY. MISS U ALL. HUGS,GRAMMA.

Connie said...

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE SITTING DOWN HOWEVER SHE LOOKS THE OLDEST TO. BUT THE EYES LOOK LIKE YOU LOVE CONNIE

Mrs. K said...

Lisa is sitting down and you are kneeling. I can tell by that cute pixie smile. Love ya, Mom K

Patti said...

you're in the green dress- you ARE BRANDON!!! OMG I never knew how much he favored you!!