Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Last Day in November!

I cannot believe we are at the end of November already!  Thanksgiving is over
:(...This week my baby Brandon turns 16 !  Why does time have to go so fast?  Christmas right around the corner, 2011 not too far away...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!   So, to end this month, some fall pictures...
Trevor and I taking a break from raking leaves...
 Jason, Reagan, and Elli, all bundled up and headed to the park... 
Elli looking sweet...
 

Tomorrow, Brandon and I will begin our 25 days of Christmas Music Favorites.  Let us know what your favorites are...maybe we will add them!
Actually, I am starting our 25 days today with a favorite song of mine - and a great one to begin December with!  I am also changing my background - what do you think?


5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I like the new background but get rid of the music. Give me the oldies but goodies. I know, I am an old fuddy duddy. :>)

Patti said...

Cool background!!!

CKopp said...

Its the style. I don't like it, but its the style...

Mrs. K said...

Chris, you are like an elephant....you never forget!

PAULINE said...

WHAT A WAY TO END NOVEMBER, PLAYING IN THE LEAVES, JUST KIDDING. TREVOR, U R SO HANDSOME, N LORI BEAUTIFUL AS EVER. U ALL LOOK SOOOOOOHAPPY, THE BABIES R SO CUTE. I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE OLD CHRISTMAS SONGS. ITS JUST MY GENERATION. HUGS, GRAMMA.(MOM)