Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The house is quiet right now.  The boys are all asleep on the living room floor waiting for mom to wake them up with muffins and cinnamon rolls.  We are having friends over to share Thanksgiving dinner with us, so I am going to take this quiet opportunity to make sure that my friends and family know how truly thankful I am for them.  God has blessed me, beyond my deserving, with my amazing best friend and husband, my truly unbelievably wonderful children, and faithful friends who love us and miss us and pray for us regularly.  So, thank you, everyone for being part of my life, you have all touched my life in a very personal way, and only in heaven will you know the true impact you have had on me.  My family, I am so thankful for all of you.  I wish we could be in Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Oregon so that we could be with you all!  Mom and Lisa, I love you guys and wish I could give you a big hug today!  Mom, Dad, Patti, and Hope, I am so thankful that God allowed me to be part of your family, thank you for sharing eachother with me.  The PA/N. Jersey/NY family, we are so thankful to be living close to you all now!  Thank you so much for embracing us and welcoming us so whole heartedly into your family.  We love you all!  The Williams', thank you so much for your friendship!  We are so looking forward to sharing our first Thanksgiving in NJ with you!  And, a special thank you to Pastor Overson and Colleen.  Hope you had (or are having - can't remember if you are back yet) a wonderful time on your trip to Israel, and Happy Thanksgiving!   
I realize that my musical choice is a bit off the beaten path today, but this song is one of my absolute favorites!  I am thankful to my friend Jayrell who introduced me to Kirk Franklin!  Enjoy

2 comments:

PAULINE said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL, THE WILLIAMS WHO WILL JOIN U FOR THANKSGIVING FEAST, AND ALL YOUR RELATIVES. ID LIKE TO THERE WITH YOU SO I COULD GET BIG HUGS. IM GETTING READY TO GO TO MARIANNES FOR MY TURKEY DAY. THEY WILL HAVE FAMILY N FRIENDS ALSO. WILL MISS U ALL. ENJOY , HUGS TO MY GRANDCHILDREN. GRAMMA (MOM)

Patti said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!! Love the song!!!