Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today I am dedicating my post to the DiGregorio family.  Pastor DiGregorio and his wife Tammy are friends of ours from Ohio.  We attended their church while we lived there, and they quickly became good friends of ours.  I blogged about our last church service with them HERE. On Monday, I received an email from them with horrid news.  Their son, Michael, passed away on Monday.  Michael was a few years older than Brandon.  My heart has been so heavy and achy for this family.  My kids and I have been praying for this family this week and I am going to ask you to do the same.  I haven't really talked about it much because I just break down when I think about it.  I am crying and shaking as I write this.  But, yesterday, I mentioned it to our Pastor over here and talking about it seemed to help me a little so I decided to blog about it today.  I so wish that I could be there right now for them.  I don't know what I would do other than mourn with them, but I just hurt so bad for my friends.  There cannot be anything more tragic and mournful than this.  Could you please keep my friends in your prayers?

2 comments:

PAULINE said...

LORI - MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE DIGREGORIO FAMILY. MEETING THE PASTOR N HIS FAMILY WAS GREAT WHEN IN OHIO VISITING YOU. YOU CAN COUNT ON MY PRAYERS. ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THIS FAMILY. I REALLY ACHE FOR THEM. HUGS,MOM.

Mrs. K said...

I am so sorry to hear about this young man going to his heavenly home so early. Thankfully his parents have their faith to carry them through.

This past year Dad and I have lost several friends and aquaintences but it is expected at our age. But no matter what age it is hard to let go.

Yes, I will add this young man and his family to my prayers.

Love you all, Mom