Friday, January 14, 2011

Followers...

A while ago I removed my "Followers" gadget.  I took it off because I figured it didn't make a difference whether I had it or not since my blog is just a tiny, private blog.  However, when my niece Mackenzie was here, she informed me that it is harder for her to get on my blog without the "Followers" gadget on.  So...it's back.  You can find it at the bottom of my blog.  From what Mackenzie said, it is a shortcut to get onto my blog?  I don't know - still not that computer savvy - but - I know some of you have trouble getting on every now and then, so if you click on the "Followers" gadget and enter your name and email address (remember, this is a private blog, so no spam will come to you, and your email address is already linked to my blog because you had to be invited to view it) you may have an easier time logging on.

1 comment:

PAULINE said...

SO FAR I HAVE NO TROUBLE GETTING ON YOUR BLOG BUT IF IT HAPPENS ILL CLICK ON THE "FOLLOWERS" GADGET. THX FOR THE TIP. HUGS MOM