Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wiiiiiiii - It's Joshua's birthday!!!!

We didn't receive any guesses on our last post about what kind of party Joshua might be having - we were giving away a free Wii game to the person who guessed correctly - picked by random.org of course - but since no one guessed we have no winner;)
************************************************************************
It's going to be a Wii Birthday!!
Joshua's cake is truly a work of art - if I do say so myself!! 
Chris and I got home late last night after dropping Brandon off at Ranger School.  I decorated very late last night, after everyone was asleep.  Trevor helped me make Mii Characters of everyone in the family, and of our friends the Williams', and we made a birthday sign especially for the Wii Party.  It turned out AWESOME!!  Joshua loved it when he saw it this morning!! 
This is Joshua's Mii character.... 
Of course, we were up in time to see the Donuts being made,
and we had our traditional morning birthday bash.... 
Elli is loving the Donuts.... 
So are Ray and Jay.... 
From Josh:  Thank you Grandma Pauline for my Birthday money.... 
Thank you Grandma and Papa for my books....and mommy told me how you called at midnight with your friends so you could sing to me so thank you for that too ;) 
Brandon was soooo tired when we picked him up from encampment and took him to Ranger School, but not too sleepy, he stayed awake long enough to make a really cool belt for his brother Joshua for his birthday made out of camouflage para cord.... 
Joshua loved it!!! 
It is going to be a fun-filled day!!!  Stay tuned for more pics....
***********************************************************************
AND....Happy Anniversary to Grammi and Papa!  Hope you have a great day!  We love you!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry Race....Random.org said people with the name "Race" can't actually win...

PAULINE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY, (11 YRS OLD). I C LOTS OF GIFTS, HAVE FUN SHOPPING. U LOOK VERY HAPPY. I LUV BRANDONS GIFT. HE LOOKED TIRED. ONE MORE WK N HE WILL BE HOME. SORRY I COULD NOT GUESS THE KIND OF PARTY U R HAVING. I KNOW ABT THE WII GAMES,BUT THE PIC LOOKED LIKE A CELL PHONE. HAVE FUN N U GET TO KEEP THE PRIZE FOR GUESSING RIGHT. U SURE R SOOOOOHANDSOME. LUV U GRAMMA PAULINE.alogu

PAULINE said...

LORI, THE CAKE WAS INDEED A WORK OF ART. DELICIOUS TOO. HUGS,MOM.

Mrs. K said...

OH now I see the cake. Guess I needed to start here. I never in a million years would have guessed what it was supposed to be.