Friday, July 1, 2011

Elli and her baby....

Elli likes to sit under the computer while I engage in my morning ritual of doing my Bible study, reading my emails, updating my blog, reading through the family blogs, and catching up on world news.  I am usually at the computer for a good hour or so and she usually just drinks her milk, plays with checkers (yes she loves to play with chess and checker pieces), and reads her books.  This morning, however, I caught her rocking and talking to her baby (which happens to be my baby from when I was 3 or 4 years old - hence the ratty hair :)).  I had to post the pictures - they are too cute!!
She is going to be a good mommy some day ;)



3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Elli, you and Lily would have so much fun playing with your babies together! Come move by us, you can share your ratty haired dollies :)

Mrs. K said...

Elli, you are so beautiful and such a sweetie. Grammi misses you.

Brandon, you are so handsome and oh so big. Love you big guy.

Race Bannon said...

Lets all move to Ohio - its more conservative, cheaper, etc., etc....