Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I found some pictures of Brandon, at Hawk Mountain, on-line today.  I was so happy just to see his face!!  In case you cannot find him, he is the one on the far left, with the straps (his camel pack) in the picture -
Trevor said he is the one with the muscles - :)
In this picture, he appears to be helping another cadet over the wall (he could be pulling him down, but that doesn't sound like my Brando :))  Trevor said he looks like he just got kicked in the face...(I think he looks like he is yelling encouraging words;))
And in this one he hoists himself over the wall...That's my boy!!!
We miss you Brandon and cannot wait to go get you this weekend!!!

1 comment:

PAULINE said...

BRANDON, I TOO CANT WAIT FOR YOUR MOM N DAD TO GET U THIS WK.END. SOOOOPROUD OF U THOUGH. HUGS,GRAMMA.