Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feet, Feet, Feet!

It has been one CRAZY BUSY week.  Homeschooling is going awesome! Joshua is doing so good!!!  However, it takes a good chunk of my day and puts limits on it.  So, we are having to do grocery shopping and other errands after school or on Saturdays - AND with boy scouts, CAP, baseball, and flag football, that jams my week up pretty fast!!  Hence, no new posts this week so far...SORRY!  I know some of you - namely my mom ;) - look forward to your daily read - so today I am doing a quick post on Feet.  My children's feet to be more specific.  My younger children's feet to narrow it down even further;)  Once you get past the age of 6 or 7, feet change from being CUTE, to STINKY.  Sorry Brandon, Trevor, and Joshua;).  There is something, though, about my little ones feet...
Black Feet
Silver Feet
Lots of Fuzzy Furry Feet
Slipper Feet
Baby Feet
Mismatched Sock Feet
Pretty Pink Princess Feet

1 comment:

PAULINE said...

FEET,FEET, STINKY, PRETTY FEET, WHATEVER, THEY GET US TO WHERE WE WANT TO GO. LET US ENJOY THOSE CHUBBY LITTLE FEET. AS FOR STINKY FEET, THEY SURE GET THE HOME RUNS N TOUCHDOWNS.U SURE R BUSY LORI, N GO JOSHIE W YOUR GOOD GRADES. STAY SAFE - LUVE U ALL, GRAMMA.