Friday, October 29, 2010

Elli likes to hear herself

We began our pumpkin carving last night.  I say began, because we did not finish.  Since tonight is not a school night, we will have more time to carve.  So, be looking for our Pumpkin Carving Post tomorrow!!  For now, here are some funny videos of Elli...
This video is very dark at the beginning - Sorry, I was trying to get the boys to open the blinds but they didn't understand my sign language - but, the end is funny - you can see her screaming into a plastic container to hear herself...

Josua and Elli are alike in many ways. Their baby pictures look alike, they have the same birthmark in the same spot, they have the same asymmetrical fat folds on their legs (if I haven't told you that story, ask me later), and they both like to hear themselves talk. This is a recording of Joshua taken when he was about a year old.


 


3 comments:

Race Bannon said...

That's totally weird, because Josh was saying the same thing last night!

Patti said...

ooooh that makes me wanna cry- that is so stinking cute!!!!!!!! i wish we lived closer to you when josh was a baby!!!


elli is a TRIP!!

Mrs. K said...

I understood every word Josh was babbling.