Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Beach Moment

One of the things that I love about living in New Jersey is our proximity to the beach.  Even though I am not one to go and lay out on the beach, I love to look at it, hear it, and smell it!!  This past weekend we went to the library in Ventnor, NJ.  It just happens to sit right on the beach!!  So, while Chris and Brandon went into the library, the rest of us played on a playground next to the library - and also RIGHT ON THE BEACH!!
Trevor spent the morning working with his Scout troop so he got to wear his uniform to the beach;).
When Chris and Brandon came out of the library we all took a walk out to the boardwalk and pier. 
It was a beautiful day!!
 
I will also make a little note here about all the hair Elli is sprouting.  We all took notice throughout the day of Elli's blond hair and how much it is growing.  I know that we are all anxious for Elli to have long beautiful hair, but seriously you can see in the pics that she is getting more and more hair - what do you think?

6 comments:

PAULINE said...

LORI - I AGREE, ELLIE IS GETTIMG MORE BLOND HAIR. BY THE TIME SHE IS ONE YR OLD YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO BRAID IT. OH HOW I MISS THE OCEAN. JUST BEING THERE ITS AWESOMW/ ALL OF U LOOK VERY HAPPY/ WHAT A GREAT PASTIME. TREVOR U LOOK HANDSOME IN YOUR SCOUTING UNIFORM.MISS U ALL N LOVE U. GRAMMA

PAULINE said...

LORI- I LOVE LILYS BABY PICTURE. SHE LOOKS PRETTY. LOVE THOSE BOWS. HUGS, MOM.

Patti said...

Wow, Elli is almost ready for pigtails!!! Love the beach pics, maybe Chris will stop whining about missing Ohio soon:)

Mrs. K said...

I need a beach fix and an Elli fix, and a twin fix, a Joshie fix, a Trevor fix and a Brandon fix. And I need a girl's shopping fix. Oh and I miss Chris as well. Need Chris to take me for one of those delicious hoagies.

Mrs. K said...

If Elli is like her Aunts and Daddy her hair will get thicker after she turns one.

Lori said...

We need a Grandma fix!!