Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Blog Dedication To My Trevor!

Yesterday was my Trevie Bevie's 13th birthday.  I cannot believe how fast time goes by!  Happy Birthday Trevor!  Today, I am dedicating my blog to you!  You are a very special boy - I love you so so so so much!!  Don't ever stop being the loving, helpful, fun son and brother you are!!  God blessed our family the day He gave you to us!!  I love you! 
Let's walk down memory lane together...
My Trevie at 3 months...
My Trevie at 1 year...
My Trevie at 13...
Brandon (4) and Trevor (1)...
Brandon (5) and Trevor (2)...
Brandon (16) and Trevor (13)...
Trevor (3) and Joshua (0)...
Trevor (6) and Joshua (3)...
 Trevor (13) and Joshua (10)...
Brandon (13), Trevor (10), and Joshua (6) with Jason (left) and Reagan (right)...
Trevor (12) and Reagan (2)...
 Trevor (12) and Jason (2)...
Trevor (12) and Jason and Reagan (3)...
Trevor (12) and Elli...

Thank you, Trevor, for 13 incredible years!  Thank you, God, for my Trevor!

4 comments:

Abbi said...

happy!!!!! berthday! trever!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING 13!!! PRETTY GOOD i thaght so. how did your berthday go! did you like your berthday presents! i thaght so. man! how do i no every thing!!! i am so! smart! love your best cousons.

Patti said...

I love these photos...makes me sad that we haven't lived close to you guys all these years:( But i AM happy that our kids consider your kids their best friends in spite of the distance!! Trevor looked so much like the twins when he was a baby! But also- in one of the pictures I actually thought it was Elli! He was such a little tow head like her:)
Give that teenager a kiss from his favorite aunt!!!oxox

Brandon said...

gotta say, the picture of me in the safari shirt looks pretty good...love u trev.

PAULINE said...

HI TREVOR - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
I JUST NOTICED I THOUGHT ABT MY COMMENT
BUT DID NOT POST IT. LOVE U TONS
TREVOR AND LOVE SEEING ALL YOUR CHILDHOOD PKTRS.
OCTOBER IS SUCH A SPECIAL MONTH FOR US ALL. ONE
OF THESE DAYS U CAN TEACH ME TO PLAY BETTER CARDS N WIN. OK (GRAMMA)