Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What are you going to be for Halloween?

What are you going to be for Halloween? This is a question that has been circulating in our home for quite some time now. Brandon, Trevor, and Joshua all have their costumes picked out and set aside (I am not going to reveal what they are going to be until after we have pictures - ie. after Halloween - check back after Oct. 31st;)). I will be wearing my traditional (meaning I have worn it for the past 2 years:)) scarecrow costume, with one minor twist to the costume. The twins, however, are having a very tough time deciding which costume, or combination of costumes, they want to wear. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

i know its kind of plain but i think they should wear their twins jerseys! you could fancy up the outfit a bit :) it would be sooo cute! thats my suggestion!

Danielle said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

I died laughing at that last picture!

CKopp said...

Here's a suggestion - have PANTS ON!

Lori said...

I think the twins jerseys would be cute too.

CKopp said...

Twins jerseys...with pants.

Mrs. K said...

LOVE the first picture. Wish there was a way to print out the pictures so I could have them on my bulletin board to cheer me up. Just like the one I had of Brandon as a toddler in my kitchen dumpint the metal bowls on the floor and laughing. It was on my bulletin board at work and really cheered me up when I had a stress attack.