Friday, October 9, 2009

Project #1 for our little girl.

For the last week I have been working at recovering the stroller and car seat that I got for our new little girl. The stroller was a freebie, someone just not wanting it anymore, and the car seat was a garage sale find for 10$. I got the car seat because it is the same brand and color as the stroller and it fits together as a system - YEAH!! They are clearly USED, however, I am pretty happy with the recover project. Tell me what you think!
These are the before pics - the top pic is the fabric from the car seat cover I removed.
These are the after pics

6 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

i am very very impressed aunt lori! its SO cute! :) :) youre a pro! go check out my blog :)

Danielle said...

that's amazing! Very impressive! and the centerpiece?!? Wow.

Mrs. K said...

Oh Lori, you did a superior job. I love the color combo. Wish I could find the same fabric and make the "Grammi" quilt. Have you all picked out a name yet?

Lori said...

Thank you!! Joannes fabric is where I got it but I want you to be your creative self and surprise us! Pink dallas cowboys is always a good choice as that is what her crib will be! Chris is in charge of the name - he is trying to think of a strong and independent name since she will always be single:).

Mrs. K said...

Why does Chris think she will always be single?

Lori said...

Because no one will ever be good enough for his little girl!:)