Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween week

With Trevor's birthday and all the school parties, it seems as if we have been celebrating Halloween all week. Today was Joshua's school costume parade/party and the twins and I went. They decided to be cowboys today - they are already picking out different costumes for the birthday/halloween/trick-or-treating party Saturday night - we will have to see - but - here are the pics:)

On our porch before we left - next to the pumpkin I carved this year (I never do a pumpkin but this year I wanted to try just scraping the skin off so that the pictures carved are illuminated by the glow of the candle:))

The twins watching the costume parade at school

Joshua marching in the costume parade - He was Han Solo

A picture of me before we left ( for those of you who complain that I do not post pics of myself:))

2 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

omgggggg! aunt lori you look beautiful! :) and the boys are darn cute. love the cowboy theme!

Mrs. K said...

The twins are adorable but why are you hiding in the dark? I want a nice clear picture of my "girls" please. Kenzie, you go take the picture as you take great pictures.