Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday....

One thing I have tried hard to teach my kids is to be thankful, and to say "thank you".  When Brandon graduated from 8th grade, he recieved an award for his grades.  The teacher that presented him with the award told everyone at the ceremony a story that had to do with Brandon saying "thank you" to him, and other people at the school throughout the school year.  Saying "Thank you" is important.  So, I am going to try to remember to make every Thursday's post about things I am thankful for. 

Today, I am Thankful for my mom....she is the most giving person I know....

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I"m thankful for my MOM!! o and what a testimony to you teaching your kids to be thankful (: What a neat story!

Race Bannon said...

YOU ARE RIGHT. I HOPE THE BOYS CAN SEE THAT FROM THE SHORT VISIT WE GET EACH YEAR.

I'M THANKFUL FOR THE CAPSLOCK KEY, YOUR MOM, AND THE SENSE OF HUMOR GIVEN TO ME BY MY MOM...

Mrs. K said...

I never say anything in jest! I am always serious. Seriously! I'm just sayin.....

Mrs. K said...

I will be ever so thankful for Lori, who took Chris off our hands!!! She is doing a wonderful job raising our grandchildren, practically on her own. JUST KIDDEN!!! The part about raising the children on her own. ;=)