Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday....

Today my post is dedicated to the love of my life.... 
Ten ways my husband blesses me....

1.  He loves me - every day!

2.  He is an amazing Dad!

3.  He is extremely handsome, healthy, and physically fit!

4.  He is a hard worker - he works day and night - sometimes for lengthy hours - doing a dangerous job - dealing with the frustration of a crippled and sometimes broken system - and he very rarely gets credit for what he does.

5.  He is the smartest man I know and can do anything he sets his mind to doing - he inspires me!

6.  He is the funniest man I know and helps me to laugh at myself
     (I have a tendency to take things too seriously) ;)

7.  He helps me put things into perspective - to see things differently.

8.  He spoils me - he has taught me to LOVE surprises because he is so good at surprising me with things I love!

9.  He loves having fun - he makes our home fun and always makes us laugh!

10.  He chose me - out of all the girls he could have chosen - he chose me!!


Thank you Chris - I love you!!




3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Remind me to have a long talk with you when we come to visit!!! Just kidding!!!

He did turn out alright in spite of his parents and sisters. ;<)

PAULINE said...

YOU ARE , AND STILL NUMBER ONE LORI. HE'S A LUCKY MAN. HUGS,MOM.

Race Bannon said...

#10 - You're a great woman, but the competition wasn't as tough as you made it out to be. In fact, we had a panel of three judges, you were the only one to get all thumbs up...I think it was your juggling routine...