Monday, October 17, 2011

I love you....

This past Friday I went to a Scentsy Party (if you have never tried scentsy you need to try it...you will never light another candle or incense again).  Jason and Reagan were very upset that I was going out by myself and they began declaring how much they loved me in hopes that I would stay home from the party.  It didn't work, I went to the party, but I did LOVE hearing what they had to say.  ;)

We love you more than playing on the playground....
 ....more than our birthday....
....more than going to the Cape May Zoo....
....more than cartoons (they are Charlie Brown and Linus)....
We miss you when you're gone ....

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Bet I miss you all more!!! Cause I love you more. Everytime I text Brit, "I love you", she texts back "I love you more".
Counting the days...

Danielle said...

o that is the cutest story ever!!! how sweet!