Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mother, and to my Mother-in-love, and to my sister and sister-in-loves, and to Aunt Judy, Lynn, Laurie, Kate, and all my friends - which are too numerous to name - hahahaha - hope you all have a super day and I love you all and miss you all a ton!!! 

My Mother's day began with a bang - Brandon made crepes - yes you heard me correctly -
and the boys gave me flowers!! 
Thank you my wonderful children for starting my day off so wonderfully!!!  I love you!!!  Thank you, also, Mr. Ryan Williams, for taking the boys shopping yesterday while Chris and I were out!!!  And, my husband gave me a Random Orbital Sander for all of the furniture recycling I desire to do!!! 
I love you babe - to show my thanks, I'll find some good trash to refinish!!!  Hahahaha!!!

I thought I would also post the pictures of the baby cow born on Overlook Farm - I received the pictures this morning, the baby was born this past Tuesday!!!
And....one other GREAT story came to my attention this morning.  This STORY!!!  Mr.Battschinger is the Scout Master for Trevor and Joshua's Boy Scout Troop.  We are so proud of Mr. Battschinger, and so proud to be part of his Scouting Troop!!!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!










3 comments:

PAULINE said...

AWESOME PKTRS. OF MY FAMILY. WHAT A GREAT MOTHER'S DAY BEGINNING. U LOOK BEAUTIFUL LORI. CONGRATS TO BRANDON N THE BOYS. CHRIS, U PICKED THE RIGHT GIFT. MAKE ROOM FOR MORE FURNITURE TO REFINISH. YOU ARE SOOOOOOTALENTED LORI. THATS MY GIRL. HUGS TO EVERYONE. MOM. (GRAMMA)

Mrs. K said...

YUMMY, YUMMY Grammi is jealous! Love your flowers also. Not sure I would want a sander. :>)

What beautiful creatures.

I went to the STORY link. God bless Mr. Battschinger, what a wonderful example of "loving thy neighbor."

Happy Mother's Day...still working on your gift. Hugs from your MIL.

Danielle said...

oo I want to eat the Crepes off the screen!! I think I will put those on my menu this week!YUM!