Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  We had such a busy weekend, and I have so many pictures to show you, but I will start with these...
We started our Valentine's weekend by making Valentine's cookies...
By last night, all the cookies were gone!!!;)  Stay tuned for more pics...
************************************************************************
Edited to add our Valentine's Breakfast photos...
We woke up at 5am for cinnamon rolls made with love...
Elli had a hard time waking up... 
Until her big brother Brandon woke up...
 
We ate cinnamon rolls... 
And then we tackled our mountain of homemade valentines...
 
I tried to take pictures as we were opening valentines, but it was taking too long and we had to get through the opening of valentines so that the boys could go to school.  Sooooo, I took photos of the AMAZING valentines that the boys made for each other and for Elli and Daddy and myself after the boys went to school.  These were the valentines Trevor received...
Joshua's valentine to Trevor included a coupon for a free putting of the clothes away...
These are the valentines Brandon received...
Joshua's valentine to Brandon included a coupon for a free bed making...
 
These are the valentines Joshua received...
These are the valentines I received from my boys... 
Joshua's valentine to me was so creative...
These are the valentines Daddy received... 
These are the valentines Reagan received... 
He loved them!!
These are the valentines Jason received... 
He loved his as well...
These are the valentines Elli received... 
Elli had a fun time opening her valentines... 
Joshua's favorite valentine was the one mommy and daddy gave him - a homemade marionette... 
Soooooo much love!!!!  I am a blessed Mommy!  Stay tuned for Valentine's Day dinner photos...

5 comments:

joshua said...

The cinnamon rolls were good!What do you all think I should name my marionette?

Mrs. K said...

Joshua, maybe you can name your marionette Mr. Citrus 'cause he is yellow and orange.

Loved the creative juices that flow in your family.

Will you bake Papa and I some cookies and cinni rolls when we come out this summer?

Papa took me to the Hangar Cafe' for breakfast and gave me a fleece blanket for our "cabin" living room and a really neat windchime. I will take a picture of it for you. I gave him 5 pounds of Hershey's mini bars.

Love to all my Sweeties.

Dad said...

Yellow Dude

Pauline said...

I CANT COMPETE W/ALL THESE GREAT COMMENTS. I FEEL LOVED N BLESSED TO HAVE U AS MY FAMILY. GREAT MOM N DAD,AWESOME KIDS N VERY CREATIVE. LOVE JASONS'S "POP TART" VALENTINE, ALLOF THEM ARE GREAT. THE TWINS R THE BESTEST LOOKING TWINS EVER. ELLIE, U R THE BEST "CUPCAKE" BRANDON N TREVOR SO GROWN UP. THX FOR MY CHOCOLATE VALENTINE CARD. Hugs,Gramma. (looking forward to dinner festivities.)

Danielle said...

Man...... Valentine's day is like Christmas around there!!! You guys go all out! (: I don't want to get my kids too much stuff.. I figure I'll have to one-up it each year !ha! and they're only 2,3, & 4 right now!