Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Updates!!

I just finished reading about the family that Olga is going to belong to - God is so good.  If you can, you should go and see for yourself how good He is!!!  AND - I still cannot tell you about Peter's new family, but you are not going to believe how amazing this set-up is!!!!  I cannot put enough exclamation points in this post - it is all so AWESOME!!  I have to admit that I am getting a little "high" off of all of this - I love praying for these kids and watching as God puts everything together so perfectly for all of them.  So, on that note, meet Artem...
Artem is another little boy with little time left before being transferred to the Mental Institution.  I mentioned in an earlier post about how yucky the mental institutions in America are, and how utterly horrid they must be in other countries.  The TODAY show did a segment on these institutions back in 2008 - it is pretty hard to watch, but it is an eye opener.  I am once again asking you to pray and spread the news about Artem.  Also, there are still 2 days left for the Pure Love Giveaway.  Donate $10 to Artem and you are entered into a drawing to win some amazing prizes!!! 
********************************************************************************
Had to put some pictures of my cutie pies in here....
Elli looking very pretty for church...
Joshua looking so handsome in his new Boyscout Uniform...
Mommy and her most favorite twins in the whole world.... 
I am such a blessed Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh my! I LOVE Elli's outfit and the headband!! So adorable... Missing you guys lots!

PAULINE said...

I DO HAVE THE BESTEST LOOKING GRAND CHILDREN IN THE WORLD. IM SURE BLESSED AS A GRAMMA. SOOOOOHAPPY FOR OLGA NEW FAMILY. WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR THE OTHER CHILDREN WAITING THEIR TURN. ELLIE U LOOK SO PRETTY IN YOUR OUTFIT,JOSHUA,MOMMIE AND TWINS VERY HANDSOME. LUV U TONS,GRAMMA.