Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8

I wanted to let all of you know that because of your prayers yesterday, Olga's adoption grant account went from $78 to $1,756 in 10 hours.  Not only that, but Patti had 99 comments on her blog from people who were blogging, emailing, donating, facebooking, tweeting ( I have no idea what tweeting or facebooking is;)), and praying about Olga.  Thank you everyone for your prayers and donations, I am believing God for this little girl.  I went on Reece's Rainbow yesterday, multiple times, to check on Olga's account and found myself immersed in the faces and stories of hundreds of kids waiting for parents who want them.  I had to stop because I found myself weeping at the thought of so many unwanted children.  I ask you to just continue to pray for these children.  So many people have commented to my sister-in-law about God having a higher purpose in placing my niece Lily in their family.  I have to say that I am beginning to see that if Lily had never been born to my sister-in-law, I would never have been on Reece's Rainbow, praying for these orphaned children, and reaching out to my readers to pray.  In a matter of months - Lily is 10 months now - God has opened the eyes of many people, to these children, and heaven has been bombarded with prayer for them.  I know that not everyone is able to donate, but everyone can say a prayer.  I do believe prayer is more powerful.  It was prayer - and Faith - that multiplied the fishes and the loaves and kept the barrels of oil full for the widow woman and her son.  God has opened our eyes, I am asking you to keep them open and not close them, or direct them somewhere else, but continue to pray for these children.  Thank you!
OK - onto Christmas...
A Christmas Lily...

1 comment:

PAULINE said...

LILY, YOU R BEAUTIFUL. YOU
CAN COUNT ON MY PRAYERS. LUV U.