Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 11 - I Believe!

After one week of donating and praying, Olga's adoption account is up to $5162!!! 
This week of praying and believing God for a miracle for Olga has brought the Hope of this season alive for me.  My kids and I have talked about why we love this season so much, and it always come down to the feeling of Hope and generosity that fills the air during this time of year.  Hope and generosity were born with Jesus.  Hope and generosity is what is bringing about this Christmas Miracle for Olga.  This week of donating and praying is what Christmas is all about.  I am so thankful for Jesus being born, and all the gifts He gave us with His life and with His death...The gift of Freedom (through salvation), the gift of Prayer, the gift of Hope, the gift of Life more abundantly...  I Believe Olga will get her Christmas Miracle of adoption, and I am so thankful for the very minuscule part I have played in it.
 
Elli and the first Christmas tree she has seen...


2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Elli Bell looks so big. What a fun Christmas, baby girl's first. Miss you all. Love ya.

Kenzie Rice said...

DONT forget that you promised me the twins hair would be long when i come!!! :) love you guys