Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pictures that make me smile...

Today I am posting pictures that make me smile because I miss Brandon sooooo much! I only have to hang on for two more days. I cannot wait to go get him, bring him home, and spoil him like crazy. The only pictures of him posted last night on the CAP Encampment website were... I am ready to see Brandon smiling, being his good natured, happy self, playing his guitar, playing with his brothers, and holding Elli. So, I am going to make myself smile with these photos:

I wish you could hear the conversation taking place in this photo. When I took this picture Elli was listening very carefully to Joshua, who was talking about some total boy thing, in a sweet voice so Elli would listen...
The twins and Elli concentrating so hard, and enjoying our 7$ garage sale find...
I am not sure what Reagan was looking at, but he just looked so cute sitting at the window...I love his little ears...
Elli, eating her thumb, on the beautiful blanket that my mom made for her...
Jason and Reagan and their cute, sweet little smiles - I love those cute little faces(or should I say that cute little face:))...
Best Friends...

2 comments:

CKopp said...

MAUER POWER!!!

Mrs. K said...

Oh tempest is fugeting (spelling?) translation "time is flying." From budda belly to tall, trim, and handsome. From Charlie and Linus to such cute little men. From a curly headed little clown to a soon to be teenager. From the middle child to a big brother story teller. Before we know it Elli will be the running around giving her brothers a hard time. Carpi Diem.