Friday, August 6, 2010

My mom went back to Arizona yesterday - I am sad. We had such a great time with her. She was here for 3 weeks and it felt like 3 days - I cannot believe it is over. We are trying to talk her into coming back later this year when it is cooler. Before she left we took some photos. I love having photos of my mom with the kids and we do them every time she visits. We had a lot of fun doing these. My friend Devon (who had her baby yesterday - Ella Lynn 6 lbs. 15 oz. - stay tuned for pictures) helped us take the pictures. As you can imagine, getting everyone to smile on key is a challenge, but we had a good time trying. Here are some of my favorites...

This is Reese, Devon's 3 year old daughter, and new best friend to Jason and Reagan. Her sister, Ella Lynn, was born yesterday. Reese has been staying with us the past couple of days anxiously waiting for her new sister to come home.

1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

OH my, Reese is ADORABLE, can we adopt her? She looks so sweet and innocent. Elli is such a cutie pie and such a happy baby...of course she is happy surrounded by such fun loving brothers.