Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brandon's Bright Ideas

I have promised my boys that once a month they may create their own post on my blog - so, without further adu:

Hey everybody, it's Brandon. Before I start here, I just want to say "thank you" to all the little people out there who made this all possible. This month's topic is the "Invention of the Month". For the month of May, our team of experts went out on the streets to find out what people thought should be the invention of the month. The people unanimously voted for the ambidextrous screw-driver. This little device can be held in both the left hand (as shown on the left) and the right hand (as shown on the right). This gets rid of the need to dig through the tool drawer to find the correct screwdriver. Another helpful feature is that it comes in both phillips-head and flat-head, as well as assorted colors.


5 comments:

Patti said...

Wow Brandon...I never realised how spectacular that tool is until now. Anxiously awaiting your next post!!
P.S. Stick to videos

CKopp said...

I'm so proud. And now, I bid you adieu...

Brandon said...

I didn't have time to do a video or come up with a good topic. Any suggestions?

Mrs. K said...

Brandon, you are brilliant. But I think the thermos is the best invention. It keeps liquids hot or it keeps liquids cold... the question is how does it know?

CKopp said...

Yah, wait 5 months till its your turn again...hahahahha