Friday, May 22, 2009

All things feminine - my first post!

After seeing Patti and Mackenzie's blogs this morning I decided to start my own blog. With 6 boys in the house, I decided to have a blog where I can post stories, pictures, videos, etc. with a softer, more cushy edge. Let me know what you think.

The twins and I baked cookies the other day. We made Amish Whites ~ my favorite sugar cookie recipe ~ and the twins stamped each cookie with a picture of a mouse. Mom gave me the stamp several years ago ~ haven't used it much ~ but the twins had a blast stamping each of the cookies. Although I think they had more of a blast eating the cookies.

11 comments:

Patti said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL blog!!!! I hope you post daily, I will be looking forward to it!

Mrs. K said...

I love the video's and hearing your voices. Makes me feel so much closer. Yes, I too hope you blog often. I look forward to the blogs from the Rice's and now your's and Chris's. Do you like my picture?

brandon said...

I thought she should have called it the Princess Press. I'm such a mama's boy.

Trevie bevie said...

Mommy this is an awesome blog!I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Now can I get a blog?Pleeeeeeeaaaaassseeee.

joshie boshie boo said...

Those cookies look gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see a blog where people actually post! (: tee hee!
-Danielle & Denise

Brandon said...

Ummm...
Gramma what is that picture supoposed to be of?

CKopp said...

Trust me Brandon, you don't want to around calling yourself a "mama's boy." Especially on a blog that says "all things feminine"....

Brandon said...

Still just one post? Mackenzie's already got another one.

Gapicaph? Huh?

Mrs. K said...

Brandon, it has been a long time since you have seen your Grammi. I have aged a lot. ;>(

Mrs. K said...

WHERE OH WHERE IS LORI? LOST IN HER LOFT?