Monday, June 1, 2009

The Bestest Present EVER!!

Jason and Reagan - they were truly Heaven sent. We are so blessed to have them - AND - they are so blessed to have each other. They were truly born best friends. Can you imagine being born with your best friend at your side? What an incredible thing. They are only two years old, but they know they are twins. A little girl, at one of the baseball games, asked me if they were twins. When I told her that they were she questioned me because "twins are supposed to wear the same thing", and Jason and Reagan were not wearing the same thing. It amazed me how Jason looked at her and said "Yes - my twin is Reagan". A few weeks ago, one of the cashiers at the grocery store asked Jason his name, and with a sly smile, and twinkle in his eye, looking at me while responding to her question, he replied "Reagan". They are so funny. They are really starting to rely on one another for conversation, play, and help when they need it. It is really fun to sit back and watch them talk, play, or just be crazy together. Of course, like all brothers, they have their moments when they argue or fight, but it is amazing to watch them even then. I truly cannot imagine one born without the other. What a great thought - twins - I thank God for that thought every day!!

*This is first video I have done by myself - what do you think?*

I am learning:)

4 comments:

Patti said...

love the video- I love those kids!! i have a crazy day, so i will call you when I can....

CKopp said...

Love the video. Polished, smooth, I give it two thumbs up.

Danielle said...

For some reason blogger won't let me comment on Kenz's blog. Now it won't let me comment on CHris's blog either. But I wanted to tell you that about a blog I read occassionally about Quads... and they have a set of twins in their quadruplets that have mono-mono something (maybe what your twins have??!) Very rare and they are the only quads alive that have ever delivered a set of twins with this mono-mono thing... here's their address www.murraycrew.blogspot.com and here's the link to the post where she talks about it.... http://murraycrew.blogspot.com/2008/02/anatomy-of-miracle.html

I am so addicted to their story. It's so very sweet and since they're Christians... the whole story of their pregnancy and birth is just too neat! If you're ever bored... which I don't think you'll ever be... (: you should go back through archives and read their stories. Sweet! Ok I'm done finding ways to waste your time! (:

Mrs. K said...

Finally figured out how to go from one blogger in the family to another. Only thing I can't figure out is how to get rid of the music from Kenzie's while I am watching yours, which by the way I finally caught up on and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. Can't wait till next week.