Tuesday, June 5, 2012

...these little wonders...these small moments...go by too fast....

We have 2 weeks left of the 2011-2012 school year. 
On June 15, 2012, my little baby boy, Brandon....
...will be a big Senior in High School....
...my little baby boy, Trevor.... 
...will graduate from 8th grade and become a Freshman in high school.... 
...my little baby boy, Joshua.... 
...will be a 7th grader.... 
....and my little baby twins, Jason and Reagan....
...will be going to Kindergarten....
Uggg!!!!  Thank goodness I still have my little princess at home....
Check out this video I secretly took of Elli dancing with her baby.  I only wish I could have seen her face, you can tell she is busy talking and making faces at her baby.  And, watch how quickly she disappears when she sees that she is being filmed....

2 comments:

PAULINE said...

WOW. FROM BRANDON DOWN TO ELLIE, WHAT A GREAT TURNOUT. LORI N CHRIS U HAVE AN AMAZING FAMILY. I KNOW YOU R PROUD, AND GRAMMA PAULINE IS SOOOOOO PROUD ALSO. ELLIE, U DANCE ALMOST AS GOOD AS MOMMY USED TO. JUST AS PRETTY TOO. LUV U ALL. GRAMMA.

Mrs. K said...

Don't know what happened but the space where the video should be is a white square. Loved the baby and "grown up" pictures.