Thursday, June 21, 2012

Big brothers....

Big brothers are so fun!!  They are all home, all day long, for the summer and they are so much fun to hang around with.... 
 
...until they begin teaching you that it is ok to stick your head inside of a jet's exhaust vent... 

...or until they think it is funny for you to pose for a picture near "thermonuclear weapons"....
...or when they teach you that licking your elbow is funny and you should be proud that you can do it... 
hmmmm....we are in for an interesting summer ;)




5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Oh my! Now I am sure I was happy having more girls than boys. ;>) As the saying goes: boys will be boys. I think thata means they can get into so much mischief pr is it they are so curious about everything?
Elli's hair is getting so long, it is beautiful, looks so silky.
I am waiting for a picture of the boys in there summer hats.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, Poor Elli, she needs to come visit in Arizona and be around some girlies!!

Race Bannon said...

Yuck!

PAULINE said...

SUMMER IS GOING TO BE GREAT, I CAN TELL BY THE WIDE SMILES AND AWESOME GOOD LOOKING FAMILY. HUGS,GRAMMA PAULINE.

Danielle said...

awww I love Ellie's hair!! Just all soft curls - she is doll!! Too cute! My girls will be the terrors to their little brother I'm imagining. I'm sure the rolls will reverse at some point!