Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Online Scentsy Party!!!

I can't think of a better time to have another Online Scentsy Party than right now!!  IT'S SPRING!!!
I don't know about you, but Spring for me is all about throwing open the windows...
...heading out to the garden to enjoy the sunshine while you weed, prune, plant and mulch....
...bringing the outdoors in....
....and turning on my Scentsy and filling my home with the fragrances of Spring!!
Only, yesterday, when I went looking for a Spring smelling Scentsy Bar, I was sad that I didn't have any.  I only have my leftover Autumn scents...like Baked Apple Pie, and Pumpkin Marshmallow...and my leftover Christmas scents...like Festival of Trees and Christmas Cottage.  So, I headed over to Lily's Scentsy Store - the only place I shop for Scentsy ;) - and began looking at some scents.  Of course, I managed to look through the New 2012 Catalog ;) , and man was I blown away by all the New Scents, Warmers, Body Products, and even Laundry Products!!! 
There are soooo many New warmers, like...
...this sweet Mother's Day Warmer...
...this beautiful Bride warmer...
...this very gardeny English Ivy warmer...
...this very Springy Flutterby warmer...
...this classy looking Toscana Collection...
....and I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE the new Silhouette Collection...
There really are soooo many other warmers that are sooo beautiful.  Truly there is a warmer for any decor!!!
There were also lots of New scents.  Some of the ones that I really want to try are Cerise, Sunlit Morning, Lonicera, Jumpin' Jelly Beans, Two Harbors, Honey-Do, Tingelo, Pink Pepper, Pixie, Lilacs and Violets, Mums and Marigolds, RU N2 ME....too many to list. 
There is also a section in the New 2012 Catalog where they suggest mixing scents...like Pink Pepper and Pixie.
Other products in the New 2012 Catalog include Scentsy Layers - Shower Gels and Creams, Body Lotions and Body Butters, Hand Creams, and Body Sprays and Body Perfumes.
There are even Laundry Scents....Washer Whiffs and Dryer Disks, all in lovely Scentsy scents....
And, of course, there are still the Room Sprays, Scent Circles, Travel Tins, Fragrance Foams, and the cute little Scentsy Buddys and Scent paks...
 I am pretty sure Scentsy has a product for EVERYONE!!!
So, if you want to check out my Online Scentsy Party, simply click on any of the links throughout this post (you will know it is a link by the colorful words), or you can go to my sidebar and click on the Lily's Scentsy Store Button.  Once you get to the Lily's Scentsy Store Home page, find where it says "My Open Parties", find "Lori's Basket Party", click on the "Buy from Party" button next to "Lori's Basket Party" and shop away!!!  Pretty simple ;)
Hope you all find something you like and have a Happy Spring, Happy Easter, and Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

PAULINE said...

I CAN SMELL THE FLOWERS AND THE SCENTSY FLAVORS. ILL CALL U ABOUT ORDERING,. OK HUGS,MOM

Race Bannon said...

...are there any with guns on them? That smell like cordite?