Saturday, January 21, 2012

yesterday....and today....

Yesterday...the sun was shining, the sky was blue, and the kids were outside playing on the back deck.  Elli was so cute - she learned to say "coco" or "ho coco" when she wants chocolate milk - so she kept knocking on the door and telling Joshua that she wanted "coco"....
Last night, I kissed Trevor and Joshua goodbye and left them to go camping with their Boyscout troop for their Klondike campout.  Today....we woke up to snow....
I can only imagine the excitement in the boyscouts this morning when they woke up to snow....not the leaders :)...I know Trevor and Joshua are going to be thrilled!!! 
While daddy and I made a warm breakfast for everyone, Elli played in her favorite cabinet in the kitchen with her favorite puppy....
Some day - if she is anything like her father - she will talk about the gigantic cabinet she used to spend hours in with her puppy ;)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute - I want cocoa too - "ah"!! Enjoy the snow!

PAULINE said...

ELLIE, U R SOOOOOCUTE. WITH YOUR HOT COCO, GET SOME FRIES AND A BIG HAMBURGER W/ALL THE TRIMMINGS. CAN U ORDER THAT. HAVE FUN BOYS W/ ELLIE. HUGS,GRAMMA.

Danielle said...

O. My. Gosh. Can not imagIne camping in the snow!! Insane

Mrs. K said...

The only difference in Daddy's closet and Elli's is Daddy was locked in. JUST KIDDING!!! Daddy would have Ronald McDonald with him. Elli, I want so ht coco too. Love the twins jackets, they look so snuggly warm with the fur around the hood.

Patti said...

I love her little voice:) I always read your blog from my email, so I never saw these videos ! I love your Valentine background !!! oxoxox