Monday, January 16, 2012

3-Day Birthday Weekend....

A three-day weekend and two birthdays to celebrate made this weekend  a GREAT one!!!  To get ready for the birthdays we made donuts!!!  Thank you, Grammi Faith, for our donut pans, and Abbi, for our donut recipe....
Elli loves baking as much as her mama does.... 
We made chocolate and plain donuts.... 
We used a plain sugar glaze, chocolate glaze, and lemon glaze to frost the donuts.... 
Thank you Lucy for the "K" napkins....I used them to decorate the table for Martin Luther King's birthday.... 
....and I want to send tons of love to our Lily for her 2nd birthday ~ we miss you and love you sooooo much!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!
(Patti - I have no idea how your blog let me get that photo - I went back to try to get another one and I couldn't - but I am happy I have this one cause it is my favorite!!!)

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Yummy yummy. Love the pictures too.

PAULINE said...

DONT LOSE THE RECIPE. CUTE PICTURES. HUGS,GRAMMA.

PAULINE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY. U R JUST SOOOADORABLE. LUV U,GRAMMA PAULINE, (ELLIES GRAMMA).