Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day....

This morning I woke all of my children and my husband up early, under the guise that I had gone and gotten donuts for a special April Fools Day breakfast...
Hahahahaha.....I had the Dunkin Donuts people laughing so hard when I asked for free empty boxes.....they LOVED the idea... 
Reagan ate one of the seeds (a Cheerio), and after I declared my concern over him growing a donut in his belly, and him looking a little worried, he thought a moment and said "That wasn't a doughnut seed!"  Sooooo cute!!!

There have been other tricks played this morning....underwear strung up on the banisters, tape stretched across the stairways, things hidden in people's shoes, Chris called his boss and told him he got into an accident with his work car and that he would be in to fill out the paperwork, I am still waiting for the plastic spider to make it's appearance somewhere, AND someone rubber banded the sprayer on my faucet, so that when I came home from dropping the boys off and went to wash the breakfast dishes the sprayer went on and, literally, soaked the kitchen.  I have to say that looking back on this prank....it was a good one....but at the time, I had just gotten home from dropping the boys off at school, and on the return trip Elli threw up in the car, all over me, and all over herself...so...at the time the sprayer went off tears did come to my eyes.  But while wiping up the plethora of water all over the floor, cabinet doors, and, yes, the inside of the cabinets, I started thinking what a great prank it was.  So...while my poor Elli is sick and resting today, I will be very busy devising a great prank to get back at Trevor and Brandon...not sure which one of them did the prank, but they are both going to pay.  You may ask, what if Joshua did it...I can tell you he didn't by how angry he was when it happened.  Joshua, being home schooled, was here to see how upset his mother was with the throw-up, and he was busy helping me with that situation and doing his schoolwork when the sprayer went off...then he helped me clean it up.  Although, he could just be pretending so that he gets to help play pranks on his brothers....hmmmmm?  Tell me what you think....
1)Who is guilty? and 2)Got any good pranks?
Happy Pranking!!! 

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Saran wrap the toilet - hahaha!!!

Lori said...

No, cause I would be the one to have to clean it up!!!

Race Bannon said...

Give their father $100 cash - that will show them!

Mrs. K said...

I think Race is the guilty one. He is ever so clever. Just sew the fly on his favorite pants shut. Or Brandon and Trevor's.

You were very clever with the DD boxes but did you buy donuts anyway? I, for one, would have really been upset...no DD's!!!

Dad and I were almost AF joke free, then Hope sent us a text as we were going to bed saying Steve Heinz asked her to be his girl. I had my doubts she would say yes but Dad was very HOPEful. Then she text April Fools. Phooey!!