Thursday, April 14, 2011

Funny thing...I told my boys they could hold the reigns of my blog for a while....I am totally preoccupied with a multitude of other things and am brain dead to blogging lately....so instead of just posting something interesting, they hijack the blog and totally change it.  So, I tell them to change it back, and because they were so excited about re-doing my blog, I tell them, go ahead and create your own blog.  So...they did....it is called A Band Of Brothers (in a couple years, Elli may have something to say about that :)).  Yesterday, their post was about how they cannot think of anything to write about - HAHAHA - today, Daddy was a guest and posted for them - Funny!!!  I truly hope they think of something because their blog looks awesome, and it would be great to see some great writing there too!!!!

As for me...no great writing today....just great pictures....

3 comments:

PAULINE said...

PICTURES R AWESOME,BEAUTIFUL, LOVE MY GRANDKIDS. U MADE MY DAY. HUGS,GRAMMA.

Race Bannon said...

Tell Trevor to stop sleeping on his sister...

Mrs. K said...

Elli seems to like "sleeping" with Trevor....what a beautiful smile. The twins are soooo handsome. Miss you all. Hope you are all over the "crummies."