Monday, December 14, 2009

Our last Christmas in Ohio?

I was thinking today about how this could possibly be our last Christmas in Ohio. I have come to really love Ohio, and I feel so blessed to have been able to live here these past 3 years. I was looking around the house today, getting into the Christmas spirit, and decided that I needed to catalog this (possibly) last Christmas in Ohio. I want to remember how picturesque everything is. Chris and I have said, on more than one occasion, that someday our time in Ohio may all be remembered as if it were a dream. I know that, in the past, I said I didn't want to move to Ohio, and, I did put up a stink on a few;) occasions about being here, but I want to go on record right now and thank God for putting us in this beautiful dream, even if for a short time.
The front of our house - all lit up for Christmas...
(Can you see our Christmas tree in the window?)
Our living room - looking very festive with our tree finally up...
Our beautiful fireplace all decked out and ready for Santa...
(Our little girl's stocking is already up - ready for next year:))
We made Christmas cookies...
Can anyone guess what Brandon's cookie is supposed to be?

3 comments:

CKopp said...

Clearly, its the profile of an old man, looking up at the sky, pondering the large growth on his upper chestal area...

Kenzie Rice said...

so what is brandons cookie??? im confused. and the lights are so pretty! :) :)

Mrs. K said...

Oh I did it again. I opened your blog and read from the top down instead of the bottom up. Now I see Brandon's cookie. DUH! Love the pictures of your home in OH. Moving to NJ has made our summer trip a little longer.