Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all had a super Thanksgiving! We had some surprise guests for dinner so I haven't had time to post - but - here are our pics. Grammi and Papa, and Aunt Hopie and Brittany, and Jade, and Grace all surprised Chris and the boys by coming for Thanksgiving. We all had a super time!

We made a Gingerbread house...

We got to visit with Santa Claus...AND WE GOT SNOW!!!!!

There is nothing better than being with family on Thanksgiving, and I am so thankful that Grammi and Papa, and Hope and the girls were able, and willing, to come to cold, Ohio to be with us!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

oooooooo I love your background!!!! So so cute!

CKopp said...

I knew it all along...

Patti said...

this is the cutest blog in the world, and I LOVE your sidebar pics!!!

Mrs. K said...

NO you didn't know it all along Christopher. We surprised you and you know it. You just hate the fact we pulled one over on you. na na na na nah!