Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A new blanket for baby sissy

We all went shopping today. Some of us had birthday money and gift cards burning a hole in our pockets:). I wanted to buy our sweet little girl a soft, pretty, special blanket. So, the twins and I went looking at baby blankets. I picked out, literally, every pretty pink blanket and showed it to the twins, but they didn't like any of them. They picked out this one:


After several minutes of trying to convince them to pick a pink one, I caved. I figured..."girls can have tan and brown, she will, more than likely, be our 'little monkey', and her big brothers picked it out for her. A pink blanket couldn't be any more special." Right? Tell me what you think. Can this blanket be for a girl, or am I so surrounded by testosterone that I have lost touch with what's girly?

3 comments:

Kenzie Rice said...

take it back. you had boy stuff for FIVE kids, this little girl deserves GIRL stuff!!!!

Kenzie Rice said...

ummm.. that was my mom who wrote that comment. she didnt realize it was me who was signed it. i really like the blanket, but i think you should go for purple! i looooove purple for girls! pink can get to be too much. i know, my mom disagrees but oh well! :)

Mrs. K said...

I think it is cute. It will go with the tan carseat cover. I would have bought that in pink but didn't know at the time. Don't worry we will get her pink and purple things. Right Kenzie?