Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blogger Slump

I am sure that you all have noticed that the only thing that has changed about my blog is the look (I think I finally found a background I am happy with). *Just a quick side note - as I was writing that previous sentence I had a flashback to a conversation that Chris and I just had about girls softball. Brandon has been umping some softball games for some extra cash and Chris and I were talking about how girls softball isn't about wins or losses, home runs or strikeouts, it is about cheers and accessorizing. I guess that is why I had that quick flashback - Chris hasn't changed the look of his blog at all, if I am remembering correctly, and here I am accessorizing - Men and Women - so different - I am going to ask God when I meet Him about why He created us like He did - end of side note.* I am experiencing a slump, something similar to the hitting slump Brandon is currently experiencing in baseball;). I am not sure if it is an actual creative/writer's slump, or just the result of my extreme lack of focus on anything other than end of the year parties, cub/boy scout meetings/camps, and baseball. With Summer Break making it's debut tomorrow I am sure that my Blogger Slump will quickly dissolve into a Blogger Streak. You can all look forward to Blog updates on our garden-in-the-works, brag blogs, more posts from Brandon, Trevor, and Joshua, as well as other things that my creative/writer's slump is prohibiting me from listing at this time;). Until then.....

2 comments:

Patti said...

very cool background!!!

Brandon said...

Mackenzie just went through the same thing and then followed up with three posts in one day. I'm sure you'll be fine.