Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Phone pics…FINALLY!!

I finally got my phone pics transferred to my computer…YEAH!!
I have soooo many of them that I am going to just go in order…over a few posts :)
These first pics are of Brandon being home with us this past summer.  

There is an aquarium here in New Jersey…I LOVE AQUARIUMS!!…but we have never gone because it is like 65$ a person to get in.  Well…while Brandon was home they had a Military appreciation day, and they offered a family pass for a whole year to Military personnel at 1/2 price…so we got a family pass!!  WOOHOO!!
The aquarium is in Camden…right across the Delaware River from Philadelphia...
 The exhibit that the twins and I were most excited to see was the hippos ;)  You cannot see them too well in this pic...
 …but look at this one...
 …and this one...
…and they even came out of the water to pose for us ;)
Our next favorite exhibit was the shark tunnel ;)...

 I had to time it just right to get the shark in the background…some people were better at holding their smiles for that long :)
 And then there were lots of other exhibits that were interesting and fun...
 This is actually a picture of Brandon…can you see him through the water with his arms crossed...
 The gift shop is always fun too….
 We had soooo much fun!!  We cannot wait to take Grammi here when she visits :)
Tomorrow I will post pics of our beach time with Brandon...

3 comments:

Brandon said...

i love that reagan has to be running away from all the good exhibits

PAULINE said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES AT THE EXHIBIT AND THE BEACH WITH BRANDON. FROM ALL THE SMILES, YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME. MISS THE BEACH AND DIGGING MY FEET IN THE SAND. IM NOT AS BRAVE AS TREVOR THOUGH. RAE,JAY AND ELLIE SURE ENJOYING THEMSELVES. MISS YOU ALL TONS. HUGS,GRAMMA. GETTING WET AND SANDY IS PART OF THE BEACH .

Grammi Faith said...

I cannot wait to go to the Aquarium with all of you. I might need someone to hold my hand at some of the exhibits, they look scary.