Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Joshua...

I am late…I have been preoccupied with Brandon being home :/  I have lots of pictures to post…but since I forgot my camera on most days, I have to get them from Brandon's and my phone.  So I will get them up but it may take some time.  
We had a "Bow Tie" birthday for Joshua...
 We all wore bow ties and I made a bow tie cake...
 We actually went out of town for Joshua's birthday…to Hershey Park…woohoo!!!  I put the camera right by my stuff to go…and forgot it :(  But Brandon took some pics with his iPod and I took some with my camera, so as soon as I get them I will post them.  
Happy Birthday Joshua!  Hope you had a super birthday!




3 comments:

Grammi Faith said...

Joshua, you are sooo handsome and so is that chunky monkey on your lap.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!

Looking forward to the pictures!!

PAULINE said...

LOOKING GOOD JOSHUA. LOVE THE BOW TIE. WESTON LOOKS LIKE YOU. MISS U ALL. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OTHER PICS. GRAMMA

PAULINE said...


PS , BOW TIE CAKE, VERY CLEVER.
GRAMMA,