Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow and Crepes...

 We woke up this morning to 7 inches of fresh snow…it was beautiful.
Joshua, Trevor and I went out and shoveled really early.  The snow was so powdery and fluffy that I used a broom to clear it away.  No one was out and about except us…all you could hear were a few birds and silence…It was such a great way to start a day!!
After all our hard work we headed in to have crepes for breakfast…all mornings should be like this :)
Trevor and Joshua are now out shoveling driveways…Trevor earned 40$ this morning so far!  I will keep you posted on how much they earn today :)
HAPPY SNOW DAY!!

3 comments:

Grammi Faith said...

Please get it all shoveled before I get there. Should I bring/wear my boots....that is if I still have a pair. MMMM crepes for breakfast, now those you can have when I get there. :))))

Race Bannon said...

I don't remember any of this! I remember waking up, y'all were asleep, it was dark, I shoveled my own car, and then slid down the road to work. This is NOT a way to wake up every day...

PAULINE said...

I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS IN MANCHESTER. HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL ON THOSE MORNINGS. TAKE IT EASY LORI WITH SHOVWLING SNOW. TREVOR AND JOSHUA ARE THE MUSCLE MEN. THE LITTLE ONES MUST HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH ALL THE SNOW. LOVE THE CREPES FOR BREAKFAST. YUM YUM. MISS YOU ALL TONS.MOM