Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting Ready for Baby...

Only 10 weeks left until our #7 bundle of joy finally arrives.  Elli has been helping me gather and organize baby stuff…she is very excited to meet her new brother.  Today she was playing with her brothers as usual…except she was balancing her doll on her hip the entire time.  She was being very careful not to drop the doll, bouncing it around and patting its' back…and then I noticed what doll she was carrying.  It wasn't her pretty new dolls that she was balancing on her hip…it was my ratty old doll that I got when I was maybe a little older than she is now.  I still remember the Christmas that I got it…my mom had a silver aluminum tree that year.  That poor doll has had soooo many baths that the hair is completely in disarray and the color of the dolls skin is fading…but Elli calls the doll Max and loves it!!
Reagan and Jason had to pose with their nerf guns…they wanted to be on the blog :)

3 comments:

Grammi Faith said...

Looking forward to being with all of you. Love that you share your "baby doll" with Elli. Love you, Mom

PAULINE said...

HOW YOU LOVED AND CARED FOR YOUR
BABY DOLL, AND NOW ELLIE IS LOVING
PLAYING AND CUDDLING THIS BABY DOLL. \HOW EXCITED YOU WERE TO GETTING IT. WOW YOU REMEMBERED THE SILVER TREE. IT WAS PRETTY. THE TWINS SURE ENJOYPLAYING COWBOY N INDIANS AS I CALL IT. THANKS FOR THE PICTURES. LOVE U ALL MOM/GRAMMA.

Race Bannon said...

Jason and Reagan were so careful with there guns, they carried them like they were real, they didn't pull the trigger until they were pointed in a safe direction (okay that's not true)...