Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday Brandon!!!

My eldest son turned 18 this past Wednesday, December 5th.  We took a short trip to Washington DC for his birthday....
We had the chance to visit with old friends....Shannon took most of the pictures, so when she emails them to me I will post them....until then, I have a couple....
Sue, me, Jen, and Shannon...Shannon and Jen are both expecting babies in April and May...
My 3 little ones with Shannon's daughter Payton - she looks just like Shannon....
We also visited the Air Force Memorial....
....as well as the Air and Space Museum....
...we also visited the Natural History Museum...
Reagan was so excited to see the prehistoric turtle that he dressed up like for halloween ;)
We had a great trip and are now busily getting ready for the next birthday...only 15 days till Jesus' birthday....December is a great month!!

3 comments:

PAULINE said...

WHAT AN EXCITING WAY TO CELEBRATE YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY BRANDON. WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO HUG U ALL. SUCH HAPPY N HANDSOME FACES. LOVE YOUR BOOTS LORI.KEPT U WARM I BET BESIDES BEING STYLISH. REAGAN, U MET YOUR TURTLE. HOW FUNNY. LIKE U SAID TIME FOR ANOTHER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. HE IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON. IM PUTTING UP THE NATIVITY SCENE TODAY. LUV U ALL,MOM. (GRAMMA)

Mrs. K said...

Great pictures. Looking forward to more pictures. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am envious.

Race Bannon said...

Looks like the Washington Monument is bent?