Monday, July 16, 2012

Ohio Vacation...part 1...

Oh, how is it that life gets so ugly busy :(  A massive storm, no power for 5 days, a computer crash, and then a new computer to learn how to use, not to mention 6 children with busy schedules that require my full attention, are all to blame for my lack of attention to my blog....Sorry!!  Today begins me posting pictures from our vacation to Ohio.  I will add more to this post as the week goes on...
Our friend Susan, and her boys Dan and Andrew, spoiled us by taking us to an Akron Aeros baseball
game.  The company Susan works for owns a box at the stadium, so we ate, drank, and watched the game in luxury, right behind home plate.  We caught 3 balls during the game...the kids had a blast...
Brandon and Dan....
Joshua, Trevor, and Andrew...
 Jason and Reagan with Orbit at the game - they even got his autograph....
Elli had a blast hanging and swinging from the handrail during the entire game....




4 comments:

Mrs. K said...

OH I am missing you more now that I have seen your pictures. Elli Belli is getting sooo big. Love ya, Mom/Grammi

PAULINE said...

WHAT A HAPPY PICTURE OF ALL OF U. ALL SO GOOD LOOKING. LOVE BASEBALL, BUT NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS TEAM. HI SUSAN,YOUR BOYS R SO GROWN UP,LIKE LORIS BOYS. YOU TOO CHRIS. MISS U N LUV U. GOOD PRACTICE ELLIE. BYE,MOM.

Race Bannon said...

define "caught"

Race Bannon said...

I see London, I see France...