Monday, May 21, 2012

He's Back!!!!

Yeah!!!  Chris is home!!!  I mentioned in a previous post that I was missing him, but I failed to mention that he was in Moscow, Russia, doing a security detail for Eric Holder...now that the detail is over, I can say that out loud ;)  He left the Wednesday before Mother's Day and returned this past Friday, in the wee hours of the morning.
We missed him a ton!! 
He came home with interesting stories about the people, the culture, the hotel, the food, the cost of everything, visiting Red Square and the Kremlin, and seeing Putin.  It really is hard to believe that he was in Moscow doing what he was doing....CRAZY!!! 
Today he is back at work in Atlantic City and I am so happy that he will be home for lunch and dinner ;)

**SIDE NOTE**
**Folks...we definately live in the best country in the world and we need to fight hard to keep it!**

3 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Now that Chris is home I can breathe. Would you believe I was holding my breath the whole time he was away? OK so I exaggerate. But I was praying everyday for Russia's safety. :>)

Wish I were there to hear all the stories etc. Love you all, Me

Race Bannon said...

I do the accent with the stories...

PAULINE said...

SOOOOOGLAD YOU ARE HOME CHRIS. YES, LETS PRAY FOR THE GOOD OLD USA TO STAY AS IT IS AND FOR PEOPLE LIKE CHRIS DEFENDING IT. GRAMMA PAULINE.\\ WHAT AN ADVENTURE.