Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Fix and Snow!!!

I have been totally unable to figure out how to fix my blog....for now, since I have a little bit of space created in my albums from deleting pictures, I am going to ignore the problem.  I am still having problems with editing but I am going to ignore that too - I have too many other things to give my attention to.  So.... 
*****************************************************************
Saturday was a cold day with a little bit of snow, and lots of slushy, freezing rain.  Saturday night the slushy, freezing rain turned into snow.  Sunday morning we awoke to SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!
The kids were all so excited to finally get to use their snow-ball makers and have a snow-ball fight!!!
We still had a little snow on the ground this morning, but I don't think it will be around for long.  It would be great to get more snow tonight and have a snow day on Valentine's Day!!!  Speaking of which, we have all been working hard on our Valentine's Day cards....
Elli even made some this year....
If you look close you can see that she picked out Scooby Doo stickers for this Valentine....
This is a Valentine that I made...not quite done yet in the picture....if you get this Valentine leave me a comment and tell me that you will be MY VALENTINE!! 
Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day Eve...we will be making cookies tonight and I will post pictures later tonight!!

4 comments:

PAULINE said...

ILL BE YOUR VALENTINE REMEMBER U R ALL MY SPECIAL VALENTINES. GRAMMA. (MOM)

Race Bannon said...

hahahahahaha

Race Bannon said...

How many of those did you send out?

Mrs. K said...

Dad and I got one!!! Just kidding Race. But we did get a really nice one and we think you are so creative.