Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scentsy Party!!!

We had some friends from Ohio knock on our door and surprise us this past weekend with a visit - it was WONDERFUL!!  Stay tuned for pictures ;)
Also - only 1 week left for my Scentsy Party, don't forget to check it out ;)
******************************
Welcome to my Blog Scentsy Party. 

I am having an On-Line Scentsy Party, so I decided I would have a Blog Scentsy Party too!!
(although I am pretty sure that everyone who reads my blog received an email invitation to my Scentsy Party)

Today I am dedicating my post the the products of Scentsy!!!

Here is the Lovely Elli showing you one of my Scentsy warmers....
My mother-in-law just bought me a Scentsy Plug-in for my birthday....
It is the perfect size for a bathroom - I LOVE IT!!!  Thank you mom :) !!

I love this new Scentsy warmer that I just saw in the catalog...just in time for the holidays....

It is a morning ritual now to turn on my Scentsy warmers first thing.  I love beginning Joshua's home school and my morning Bible time with the fragrances of Scentsy filling my home.  Some of my favorite fragrances are Beach, Eskimo kiss, Cinnamon Vanilla, White Tea & Cactus, French Lavender, Just Breathe....there are soooooo many.  I cannot wait to try some of the new ones like Quiver, and Be still.

I haven't tried many of the other products that Scentsy sells.  So, if someone from my party purchases a body fragrance....
....or the Scentsy Fragrance Foam...
...or a the Scentsy Room Spray....

...or a Scentsy Buddy....
...you will have to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

If you want to join my blog party then look for the icon, over on the right hand side of this post, that reads "Lily's Scentsy Store", and click on it.  If you blink both eyes when you click on it, you will feel just like Barbara Eden of I Dream of Jeannie, as you will immediately be transported to Lily's Scentsy Store....
Find "Lori's Basket Party" under the heading  My Open Parties and have fun shopping. 

Also...remember to leave me a comment and let me know if you enjoyed my party ;)

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

You are welcome. Did I tell you I had already bought your birthday present in the spring? I didn't remember until I went to wrap Christmas presents yesterday and found what I had bought you so that will be your Christmas present. ha ha ha

PAULINE said...

MY SCENTSY DELIGHT FOR TODAY IS FRENCH LAVENDER. LORI, I LOVE THE SCENTSY PLUG IN FOR THE BATHROOM ALSO THE ROOM SPRAY. ID LIKE TO GET THEM. QUOTE ME PRICES. OK. HUGS,MOM. MISS U ALL.

Race Bannon said...

"4, 5, two for 6.99"

Danielle said...

I'm sad!!!! Not about the scentsy party... It's great! If I hadn't just had one, I'd order! But about u not coming to the wedding :( wahhhhhhh!

Unknown said...

Lori, I got my scentsy yesterday and I love it!! Can't believe how fast it came - didn't I just order it the other day?? I got the Faith full size and love it. Thank you!! I am usually a candle person, but I have to say... this thing is so much better than a candle. So far we've tried the lavender and ember?? We have many more to try! Love them!!

On another note - it was great to see you and your brood for Thanksgiving! Thank for giving me hope that the mud would come out of the new carpet - that stuff just stresses me out - you inspire me to take it in stride. You are the best mom!! (And you have good cleaning skills too!) Hope to see you at Christmas (and hope it is at my house where I don't care about the mess!!) Thanks again!! Love, Kate